A box of crayons
Most people are the 8 color boxes; it means they are hiding some part of their lives that they didn’t want the world to know. In my perspective, every person has 64 color boxes; every color expresses a person’s feelings. When two people aren’t coloring with the same set of crayons, just like in a relationship, they have the different path, it will never work out.
We have to be true to others and love ourselves. Let our feelings show.
There are a lot of things in my minds that represents me. Every moment I am asked to describe myself, a 64 box of crayons will always come up with my mind. The real me can be seen in my own little box where I hide my deep feelings and thoughts. “Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up” –Allen Klein.
I am a box of crayons, when they hurt me I have a box that can keep my feelings inside. The box is always with me, the box signifies God. The colors represent my feelings, principles and my mood. I always choose the brighter color to be used instead of the dark and dull ones. i always smile even though it’s a bit rough for me to smile. Because I believe that there’s always a rainbow after the rain, if there’s no rainbow I’ll make one.
Each crayon is a testimony to most detailed artwork that signifies my future. Crayons were built with no eraser, just like the past that you can’t undo. “A broken crayons still color”. I still color even though I fail; I still color even though I was thrown 20 ft. from the ground. I will continue to color even though they don’t want me. I am with my box will continue to express my feelings and opinion even though no one wants to hear it.
I am a Crayon; I will always leave a colorful mark in every step I walked in. Colors make the world beautiful. I will draw a rainbow in every storm I passed. Crayons are the golden thing I got.
Reference/s:
https://pin.it/414mYy6
https://www.amazon.com/Broken-Crayons-Still-Color-background/dp/1709411325
https://www.wattpad.com/238034872-essay-6-a-box-of-crayons
https://rethinklife.today/life-is-like-a-box-of-crayons-ill-take-64-colors-please/
https://www.brainlyquote.com/topic/crayons-quotes

Hi Clarisse! This is amazing. I really appreciate how the way you describe and express yourself as a box of crayons. We may not be close, but the way you describe yourself really suits you. Thank you for sharing about your true self. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteReading your blog makes me smile. I like how you express yourself, Keep being yourself, and no one can stop you from doing that. I just want to say that always believe in yourself so that you can recognize your ability to achieve you dreams
ReplyDelete