TRUE PRESIDENCY

          More Filipinos are suffering with poverty. Some of the reasons of this are lack of job and corruption in the Philippines. How far can we live like this? We need a leader who will take care of us and the nation. God gave us you, our President Rodrigo Duterte. 

        Nowadays, the number of crimes, corruption and drugs lessen. You fought the issues that holding back our country to success. Fighting for to rid of corrupt government officials and rid drug dealers.  There are issues about your health but that didn’t hold you back to do your job as our president. You fought for the right of every Filipino. Your administration has achieved many things. 

        In this pandemic that we’re experiencing right now, a reporter asked you about the assessment in education to use in this school year you said “wala nang aral, laro nalang” I praised you even more. You’re protecting every student from the virus. We can’t fight this virus without you; you became our voice, sword and shield. You never failed in protecting us. 

      You gave us the true meaning of trust. You make the Philippines even more beautiful. You gave us peace. We appreciate all the hard works you’ve given to our country. All the hard works was worth it. 

      The first time I see you from the TV I saw a fierce president fighting for the right of his countrymen. But now, I see you as a father protecting his children. I am very glad that Philippines experienced the true meaning of leadership and presidency. Mahal po namin kayo.



Reference/s:

http://my.w.tt/vi28Guq4xab 
https://pin.it/6lEoUqh

Comments

  1. Being a president is hard especially in the middle of the pandemic. I'm happy to know that you feel proud and worried to our president. We all wish the president every success in making our country better in the middle of the pandemic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I am also proud to our president. He never failed to protect us specially now that we're facing a pandemic. I'm also glad that he is our president.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like you I also appreciates his hard works. He never failed to protect us specially now that we're facing a pandemic. I hope that he can read your letter to know that we are proud that he is our president.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clarisse! I like how you express your thoughts to president. I admire our President that he protect us from covid and to our health. Keep safe and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that you're also one of the people who appreciates our president's hard works. And you're right, our president never failed on protecting us. I hope some people can also appreciate our president's hard works in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's refreshing to know that you are one not one of the many Filipinos who do not appreciate our President. All he does is try to protect and improve our country so the way I see it, we must express our gratitude and respect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts