Take Time to Learn
Throughout this semester, I discovered in this subject, that the Internet has clearly impacted all levels of education by providing unbounded possibilities for learning. I believe the future of education is a networked future. People can use the Internet to create and share knowledge and develop new ways of teaching and learning that captivate and stimulate students’ imagination at anytime, anywhere, using any device. By connecting and empowering students and educators, we can speed up economic growth and enhance the well-being of society throughout the world. We should work together, over a network, to build the global learning society.
In ahead of that,
In terms of problems or difficulties, I also suffered in answering the multiple
tasks that is given to us. Furthermore, I manage my time very well but I always
end up rushing the needed requirements because I might not pass it on time. There
are times that I don’t understand the topic so I just browse the internet to
further understand the topic. It’s very hard to concentrate because there are a
lot of disturbances that makes me procrastinate.
In doing the task I learned that time management is important; being purposeful with my day. It’s about taking control of what time you do have and optimizing it for productivity, and focus. It’s also important to set my goal, prioritize, organize and manage stress.
This semester I experienced being
mentally ill but I always hold on to the quote of Byron Pulsifer stated that, “There
are many people in the world who have succeeded in climbing the ladder of achievement.
Some of these people have persevered throughout their career having met what
appeared insurmountable obstacles yet overcame these challenges to keep moving
forward.”
Reference/s:
https://www.bbvaopenmind.com/en/articles/internet-changed-everyday-life/
https://media5.picsearch.com/is?YdLdhmr8El4nm3BLUEKvIWxodwsQb8vL4wr9YGgYoHs&height=227

Comments
Post a Comment