New beginnings


    As New Year ends, it starts a new chance, new resolutions and a new beginning. A new year marks a new beginning. It's like the birth of a new one. We feel like we need to make changes in our lives as the New Year starts, embark on a new path, do new things, and say goodbye to old habits, issues and difficulties. We also begin to make fresh plans and new resolutions. Maybe we feel elated, motivated and optimistic, yet often apprehensive as well.

    I have been introduced to a challenge in my life that is called changes. Change can take place in many distinct ways and is dealt with in many distinct ways. I have come to the realization that change can be the deepest of all things. I always thought there was a transition when you moved to a state or lost someone very close to you. They are a challenge to change, yes, but a climatic event does not have to change. When the brain winds up, it can only appear overnight when it's time to do something new. Even with friends you used to have and to know that you're moving on. For instance, I don't even talk to most of my friends from elementary school anymore. For obvious reasons, people will turn down the changes in life.

    It’s depressing how this works, but it’s probably the most reason why people change.  It’s much like peer pressure which usually ends up in the wrong direction.  For example, I was almost peer pressured to consume alcohol and to do smoking.  Fortunately, for me, I escaped that change and didn’t experience it.  

    As a new beginning of life, every moment is a fresh beginning, it’s never too late to become who you wanted to be. I hope you live a life you wanted to be. don’t be scared to try new things in life. Failure is the opportunity of fortunate life.


Reference/s:

https://www.successconsciousness.com/blog/goal-setting/new-year-beginnings-resolutions/

https://www.bartleby.com/essay/Changes-in-Life-P3RD5ZYTC

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mindful.org%2Fa-practice-to-embrace-new-beginnings%2F&psig=AOvVaw13MDbcVo6QwJDJK8fG8Qwv&ust=1611564155435000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCLCf5amosO4CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD


Comments

  1. Hi! It's okay to fail as long as you learn from it. Nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to your first great blog content! It's a new beginning and the time to be our better selves. I hope you will accomplish all the things you desire to happen/have this year. Have a blissful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Clarisse! I am glad that you wished all of us to live the life we want. Besides, I also agree that failure is the opportunity of a fortunate life. And as a new beginning, we must take this time to improve ourselves for us to achieve the life we want.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts