Community-Based Research and Evaluation
I were able to gain a deeper understanding about the needs of our community and what our community can offer. In this quarter, I learned that it is important to know your community more by engaging different activities, so that we were able to make use of the findings. We also were able to provide suggestions to the community about improving record keeping to make future evaluations much easier.
The Problems that I have encountered is that, it is difficult to choose when our community has a lot to offer in different kinds of fields. It is also an issue for me to identify or evaluate the problems or issues in our community since I always stay at home.
Hence, in identifying the problems I have encountered I realize that it is important to know better your community, your home to make use of different kinds of livelihood fields.
Reference/s:
https://berks.psu.edu/sites/berks/files/campus/CPR_Malerba.pdf
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcommons.wikimedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFile%3ACaoayan.jpg&psig=AOvVaw0L7ZE6zUC5swnP1mHrMgrE&ust=1622708213663000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCMDsqoLy9vACFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD


Comments
Post a Comment