Microsoft Frontpage
I were able to gain a deeper understanding about Microsoft FrontPage. In this quarter, I learned that FrontPage is a Microsoft program used to create and edit HTML documents. It can be used to create large complex Web sites, it is important since it was a WYSIWYG HTML editor and web site administration tool from Microsoft for the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems. It was part of Microsoft Office application suite from 1997 to 2003 and so that we were able to make use and share different informations of our findings. We also were able to provide web pages about improving record keeping to make future evaluations much easier.
The Problems that I have encountered is that, it is difficult to analyze problems about the different types and parts of the Microsoft FrontPage. It is also an issue for me to identify or evaluate the problems or issues in our community since I never tried to open FrontPage.
Hence, in identifying the problems I have encountered I realize that it is important to know better Microsoft FrontPage to make use of different kinds of learnings.
Reference/s:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FMicrosoft_FrontPage&psig=AOvVaw1iczAWpZdrbc323WMQCVfS&ust=1624953254199000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAoQjRxqFwoTCOiXo8enrfECFQAAAAAdAAAAABAN
https://www.westhost.com/knowledgebase/display/WES/What+Is+FrontPage#:~:text=FrontPage%20is%20a%20Microsoft%20program,create%20large%20complex%20Web%20sites.


Comments
Post a Comment